More quickies!

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Here's another round-up of quick pics I've not shown yet! Some little cards for my important dates tin and another cover for a tin.



Really quick and easy - squares of the Celebrations DSP and stamps from Party This Way.



Good for blokes using Trendy Trees and Nursery Suite DSP.



A kids card with the Fox and Friends animals and Play Date DSP.



Another bloke one using Cheers To You and some In Color ribbon.



Finally, another of the cover labels for the tins.

I am feeling very summery today and enjoyed my lunch outside. I am solar powered so I always get a boost when spring arrives. Only problem is I couldn't sit and do my work out there because of the glare on my laptop screen. Ah well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP