Punch art with Stampin' Up!

Wednesday 2 March 2011

I have been playing with a bit of punch art recently. It's not something I've done much of, but now that I have a lot of the amazing Stampin' Up! punches I decided it was about time to make them the focus for once and, in this case, not use any stamps!

So my friend needed a card for a girl at work who is due to have her baby this month. She likes elephants apparently, so I made this little fella!



He was really easy to do. I cut out a few big circles and the ears were made from the Butterfly Punch and Scallop Oval! His tail was the branch from the Two-Step Bird Punch! The trunk I had to cut randomly, but it worked quite well and holds the tag from Punch Bunch for the baby's name!



Love the colours too - a nice change from the usual baby options!



And this is for my mum's partner. He is a farmer so I hope he will appreciate this. The scale isn't quite right but you get the idea! The wheels are chipboard shapes with Eyelets set using the Crop-A-Dile.

I still have a lot of commissions for cards, so my blog should be very full in the next few days!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP