Musical birthday

Saturday 26 March 2011

Today's card was made as one of my mum's commissions for my uncle Alton, who is very musical. He plays all sorts of instruments and runs the local folk club so the Music Notes Wheel was just the ticket!

Again, design inspiration came from the lovely Vicky. Her cards never fail to amaze me!



I rolled the wheel in Versamark and then sponged over it with ink, but you can't see the resist effect in the pics. I added wheeling again in blue and black. The writing uses the Just Perfect Alphabet.



And here's the inside!

I hope he likes it! Must admit I don't usually make cards for all my relatives now. They get to see my work as my mum always buys all her cards off me anyway.

4 comments:

Vicky Hayes Saturday, 26 March, 2011  

I love it that my card inspired you Gem! Yours looks brilliant with the Just Perfect Alphabet, and I love it mounted on Crumb Cake card stock too. Have a fab weekend! Vx

Ann Schach Saturday, 26 March, 2011  

Such a cool card! I love the music notes!

karyn Sunday, 27 March, 2011  

lovely card :0) xx

Bump to Baby: A Diary & corsets, crafts and cupcakes Tuesday, 29 March, 2011  

oh i really like this one! dont forget to save that eiffel tower card for me!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP