Buns & Roses card class - pics!

Wednesday 30 March 2011

No card today, but I want to share some pictures of the class I ran for Buns & Roses WI last month.

We made four cards, which you can see here, drank wine and had muchos fun!



Here is Hayley (far right) helping people do the monkey card.



The Paris card in progress.



Getting started. Note the wine!



Me and my mum, who came up specially!



Paper piercing!



Alex is a pro so she had time to stop and natter!



Georgie (far right), Buns & Roses president. I roped all the committee into helping me out!



Check out all the spacewe have in our venue!

1 comments:

Bump to Baby: A Diary & corsets, crafts and cupcakes Thursday, 31 March, 2011  

gutted i missed it, looked like you all had fun :)
never mind, i will make to the catalogue launch thing instead :D

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP