A quick catch-up

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Nearly time for bed, but I have realised I have LOADS of things to show that I must do before I can start sharing pics of projects made from the new mini catalogue when it comes out in April. And I have already done quite a few, so if I don't get blogging I will never be on top of things!

So here are two pics from Convention last November.



These are some of my swaps. With 100 card fronts to do I decided on four different designs. These are the flowery ones using the Two-Step Bird Punch and Cute By The Inch hostess set.



And I decorated these little bottles then filled them with bath salts. One was for my roomie Joy and the other for mummy Jules.

Two down ...

2 comments:

Vicky Hayes Wednesday, 16 March, 2011  

Very cute swaps in gorgeous colours and I love those classy bath salts. You really are the queen of the Broadsheet alphabet Gem!

Bump to Baby: A Diary & corsets, crafts and cupcakes Thursday, 17 March, 2011  

hi :)

these bath salts bottle/labels are gorgeous!

i would love to be able to do these :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP