What a day!

Sunday 6 March 2011

Well yesterday was super awesome. Stampin' Up! events are always great fun and it's brill to spend time with fellow demos.

At Leeds yesterday there were about 70 amazing women, together to play with some new goodies and learn lots about SU products and building our businesses. We were also priveleged to be joined by Derek from SU's head office in the US. He is a fab bloke and a very motivational speaker.

We got to see and try out the items coming in the Mini Catalogue in April, but unfortunately I'm not allowed to show you those yet! It's worth the wait though, so hang around until April!

In the meantime, here's one of my latest cards.



My good friend Helen (hi again!) needed a birthday card for her sister. Green and funky were the instructions so this is what I came up with!

The stamp set is On A Pedestal - one I got in my Starter Kit when I signed up last July. I lined the parts up using the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to make sure the cake wasn't wonky!



The colours are Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizazz and Daffodil Delight. The hearts and flowers were punched out with the Small Heart and Boho Blossoms punch. I added the highlight detail with a white gel pen.

I hope Helen's sister liked it!

1 comments:

Vicky Hayes Wednesday, 09 March, 2011  

Love the gel pen highlights on this Gem!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP