Spring has sprung!

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Could spring finally be here?! I don't want to jinx it, but now the sun is making an appearance and I have seen the first lot of crocus and daffodils poking their heads out into the world I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy!

It is my mum's birthday today, so yesterday I journeyed back down to Chester for a few days with the family. Nightmare on the trains, but worth it.

Here's the card I made for mum.




She likes daffodils, so I think this will go down well!


I created the flowers using the Growing Green stamps and a the 1/4" Circle Punch all folded and squashed up. Inspiration from the lovely Vicky once again! The stems are from Just Believe and I added bees from the SAB Sweet Summer set. Mum loves bees - she is known as Nanna Bee to the kids!

So for the rest of the week I will be working and spending time with the rellies. Tea at my bro's tonight to meet his new daughter, lunch with nanna and granddad tomorrow, tea with mum at the farm to see Bodd, then time with my dad and step mum.

Will be good to get back to Leeds on Friday for a rest!

1 comments:

Vicky Hayes Wednesday, 09 March, 2011  

I love that you made these daffs! They look great grounded with ribbon and the bees are perfect!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP