And now for something completely different

Thursday 10 March 2011

No cards today - I have something even better to show you ...



It's Bodd! :-) I went up to the farm for tea yesterday so got to visit him. He has gotten quite fat - must be all the fresh milk from the cows! We had a good cuddle and I gave him some meat and sardines.



Here they are tucking in! Bodd is always first there. The little fudgey one is his best friend.

There are about 11 cats in total and they all cuddle up together in the hay or the troughs, so Bodd is being well looked-after.

2 comments:

Vicky Hayes Thursday, 10 March, 2011  

Yay - it's your baby puss-cat! Hope he was pleased to see you (although even if he wasn't I bet you started to seem REALLY attractive when you brought out the meat and sardines!)

Donna Heber Saturday, 12 March, 2011  

Oh, how sweet! I just love cats - TFS.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP