Birthday surprise blog candy winner

Friday 6 May 2011

Big thank you to everyone who left a comment for my birthday surprise blog candy draw. Indeed, thank you to everyone who has ever left me a comment. I read and appreciate every single one!

**Drumroll please**

And the winner is ...



Number 9 - Veronica.

She said:
happy blog birthday Gemma - finally found my way back to you! Hopefully Blogger and BT willing will manage to leave a comment and add your blog to my list .....

Congrats to Veronica!

Please email me at makedoandgem@googlemail.com, telling me a bit about yourself and your postal address so I can make up some goodies for you!

Thanks again for reading. Back to normal service now that I'm back in Leeds and have rejoined the 21st century, so look our for some projects over the weekend.

2 comments:

Donna Heber Saturday, 07 May, 2011  

Congrats to Veronica! Enjoy your new goodies.

veronica Saturday, 07 May, 2011  

ohh, thanks gemma - email on it's way!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP