J'ai retourne!

Thursday 5 May 2011

Yes blogland, I am back in the land of working interwebs (unless I've just jinxed it!).

I've had a lovely time with the family, so bear with me while I recall all the tales and finally manage to share some pics for the first time in a few days!

Saturday I went out with mum for a mooch round Chester. We didn't buy anything except coffee and lunch, but it was still fun. Then we went back to the farm to see Bodd.



Here he is!



Bodd isn't fazed by the cows at all - here he goes to get a wash from one of them!





Of course I got a good cuddle and a kiss!



We discovered that some kittens had just been born - literally within the last day! I want the grey one!



Mum then went to send the cows in for milking.



Bodd and I watched and this nosey heffer came right up to say hello!

Sunday I had lunch with nanna and grandad, and I also got to see my aunty Lynne and Uncle Ian and also went to watch my niece Ziva swimming. My sister-in-law Yael went in with her and me and niece Tabitha sat and watched. Well, Tabitha slept!

Dad and I managed a trip to the cinema to see TT3D - a 3D film about last year's Isle of Man TT, which was amazing. Guy Martin featured heavily and we ate loads of popcorn and sweets!

Then last night it was my grandma's 80th birthday, so we surprised her by getting all her kids and grandkids together for a meal! Was lovely to see them all again, although grandma embarassed us all by asking for great grandkids. She'll have to wait a few more years yet!

So that was my week back home.

Finally, a reminder that you have until midday tomorrow (Friday, 6th) to enter my birthday surprise blog candy draw here. I'll be back tomorrow afternoon with the winner.

2 comments:

Bump to Baby: A Diary & corsets, crafts and cupcakes Thursday, 05 May, 2011  

sounds like you had great break gem! and bodd is lovely, such a handsome cat!

sooo want a kitten too - will they be feral?

Gemma Thursday, 05 May, 2011  

Oooo if I'm not allowed it you could have it! They're pretty good actually - Bodd was a bit of a wandered but gives amazing cuddles and is pretty rubbish at catching things! Might be a bit snotty though - being so inbred they seem to quite sneezy!
Gem
x

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP