Out in the sticks

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Apparently that's where I am, for technology is failing me.

My internet connection is less than useless, and all attempts to upload pictures are ending in utter failure. Which is getting rather annoying now. I hate when things just don't work when they're supposed to. It's like they randomly turn off the internet signal here. It is quite early, maybe there is a curfew ...

Also I'm still not feeling well and I'm getting REALLY bored of it, so that's not helping my sanity much either.

So, although I have pics to show you, I still can't share them. They'll just have to wait until I'm back in the 21st century, AKA Leeds, tomorrow.

Anyway, if this even works at all, why not enter my birthday surprise blog candy draw here and cheer me up a bit! Closes on Friday at midday.

3 comments:

Chris Wednesday, 04 May, 2011  

This is just to let you know that there is someone out there in the untechnologically challenged world (Halifax!!!) Sorry you're not feeling well. Take care
Chris xx

karyn Wednesday, 04 May, 2011  

hope you feel better soon hun xxx

veronica Thursday, 05 May, 2011  

hi Gemma - hope you soon feel better, and my internet doesn't always work either! have something for you on my blog.........

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP