A duo of competitions!

Monday 2 May 2011

Yet another Bank Holiday to contend with! I've actually had enough of them now!

I was hoping to share some pictures of Bodd and the farm today but the email was too big and it didn't work, so they will have to wait until later in the week after I've seen my mum again.

Instead, there are no pictures! Just a reminder of my blog candy competition and a new one direct from Stampin' Up!

To mark my one year blog anniversary, I will be making up a very special prize of handcrafted blog candy for a lucky follower/commenter.

All you have to do is be a follower, then visit the surprise blog candy post and leave a comment on it.

I will draw the winner at midday on Friday, May 6th.


How would you like to win some free Stampin' Up! products too?

SU are offering prizes throughout May, with a new competition every Monday.

Just visit the Stampin' Up! Specials page and answer the question.


Must get on with some work for a few hours now. I'm still battling with some sort of mystery illness which involves a cold and a dicky tummy.

But I get to spend some time with my dad this afternoon which I'm really looking forward to. We're off to the cinema to see TT3D - a 3D film about the Isle of Man TT. My first ever 3D film too!

Popcorn will make me feel better, right?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP