Wedding cards with lots of embossing

Tuesday 31 May 2011

What did I do before the Big Shot came along?! I'm not sure how I managed to cope without quick and easy die cutting and yummy embossing options!

Back to the wedding theme (is everyone getting hitched at the moment?!), here are two cards for newlyweds. Hayley asked me to make one for her sister, who tied the knot at the weekend, so I made another one to go in my craft fair box to sell.



The navy one is for Hayley's sister - that was their colour scheme. I think these Mr and Mrs hearts are so cute. For the pink one I used some of the Springtime Vintage DSP. Both have some ruffled Seam Binding Ribbon and Pearls.



Here you can see some of the embossing a bit better. It would still be cute without it, but the Big Shot and embossing folders just add that extra something - a bit of texture can work wonders, especially when you don't want to go overboard with colours.

On the Mrs I used the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder to give her dress a pattern. The Mr's jacket and the background were run through the Big Shot in the Square Lattice Embossing Folder.

Thank heavens for the Big Shot!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP