Blog candy on my first birthday!

Friday 29 April 2011

I have been blogging on these pages for a year now (yes, that's 52 weeks of crafty ramblings, tales of Bodd and dodgy picures!).

So to celebrate I have some blog candy up for grabs! Just my way of saying thank you for reading and commenting. It's nice to know I'm not just talking to myself!

I would love to be able to tell you what is up for grabs, but as yet I've not made the prizes! But I will, and I plan something stitchy and something papercrafty, and maybe one or two surprises! Let's pretend it's not because I've not had enough time but because I want to wait to see who the winner is so I can personalise the prizes! Yes, that works!

So it's a bit of a gamble on my birthday surprise blog candy, but please do have a go!

All you have to do to enter is be a follower and leave a comment on this post saying why you read my blog (and please be honest - the winner will be chosen randomly so you can say what you want!).

I will draw the winner at midday on Friday, May 6th so you have a whole week to enter!

Good luck and thanks for being part of my blogging world.

11 comments:

MrsC.x Friday, 29 April, 2011  

hi gemma i love reading your blog i love your style and am jealous as i want to join buns and roses but im too far away :( lol i am also very jealous of your trip to denham college and read your blog over those days religiously. thanks for all the inspiration. love charlie.xx

Georgiana Sunday, 01 May, 2011  

Ooh I read your blog because you're so entertainig in real life, it's a treat to read you in virtual life! I also get terribly jealous of your gosh darn skills as you know I'm pretty useless!!! Xx love you xx

Unknown Sunday, 01 May, 2011  

Hi Gemma :)

I read your blog as you are a very talented lady and I love seeing your creations... you are on my Inspiration List :) x

Jane Sunday, 01 May, 2011  

Hi Gemma Happy Blog Birthday. I read your blog regularly and love your cards and other creations. I love to hear about the Buns and Roses as you are living proof that you don't need a blue rinse to be part of the WI - just wish my local group was as trendy as yours!! Keep up the blogging xx

Vicky Hayes Monday, 02 May, 2011  

I read your blog because you always make me smile and your projects are always fun and because I'm always hoping to catch a glimpse of Bodd... Vx

Bump to Baby: A Diary & corsets, crafts and cupcakes Monday, 02 May, 2011  

hi gem, finally able to comment, yay! :)

i love reading your blog post's because your projects are always gorgeous and so inspiring!
also because your fabulous in real life and this comes across on your blog :)

happy bloggy birthday x x

KatGotTheCream Tuesday, 03 May, 2011  

Hi Gem. Congrats on a year of blogging (I know how much effort it takes so well done!!).

I too am v jealous of all your get togethers with the Buns and Roses WI (it's just a bit too far for me to come)but I like to catch up via your blog. As well as your gorgeous makes, I also like reading about your escapades with your mum and visits to Harrogate ;-)
Keep it up honey!!

Matt Wednesday, 04 May, 2011  

Getting involved in this, like. Great to see you still blogging - sad not to see you recently, though. Pint soon? My round, I think...!

veronica Wednesday, 04 May, 2011  

happy blog birthday Gemma - finally found my way back to you! Hopefully Blogger and BT willing will manage to leave a comment and add your blog to my list .....

Siobhan,  Thursday, 05 May, 2011  

Hello lovely - tinterwebs seems to be behaving today so I can actually leave a comment.

Sounds and looks like you had a tip top time with your folks :-)

chin chin
me
xx

Evelyn C Thursday, 05 May, 2011  

Well who wouldn't want to read your blog - it's always amazing! Great inspiration, fab stories that always make me smile and I am so in awe of your needlework skills - your sewing creations are just fab and the buns and roses must be so pleased you are one of them xx happy blog birthday and keep the posts coming- looks like you had a fab time at the farm with your family and love the bodd piccies xxx

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP