Baby Blossoms cute cards

Friday 8 April 2011

Baby Blossoms is such a sweet little stamp set and making tiny little cards with it is great fun.



This design is featured in the new Stampin' Up! Mini Catalogue, and it was so adorable I didn't want to change a thing!

I made two colourways using the Springtime Vintage DSP - green and pink. The green one went to my mum for Mother's Day. As I'm scheduling this I will have to say that I *assume* she liked it!

Here's a closer look ...





For small cards they did take a bit of time to put together, but are well worth it I think! The Two-Step Stampin' is really just perfect, and interest is added to the frame with the Scallop Oval Punch and Extra-Large Oval Punch.

I used textured cardstock for the base, which I think just adds that extra special touch and makes you want to stroke it!

Wow, already a week of fab Mini Catalogue projects are done! By this time, I'm also nearly done at Denman College.

Tomorrow, myself and some of my SU sisters and mummy are doing a Mini Blog Hop, so please come back then! I will be sharing an awesome card for guys, which focuses on another love of mine!

2 comments:

Chris Friday, 08 April, 2011  

Love this set of cards - haven't got this stamp set yet!!!
Chris xx

SarahLP Saturday, 09 April, 2011  

oooohh, these are so pretty!!! Thought I might just do without this set but now I'm really tempted! Love all the layers and textures.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP