Me and my mum

Saturday 16 April 2011

When I went home a few weeks ago my cousin's boyfriend Oli took some photos of me and my mum in Castle Park in Frodsham.

It was a fab experience and Oli is a very talented snapper (he does all our family events now!).

I just want to share a few of my favourites ...











This last one is my overall fave!

Now I must get round to creating a scrapbook page with these pics!

Big thanks to my mum for being fab and to Oli for being great with his camera!

You can check out more of Oli's work on his websites wedding photos and portrait and fashion images.

1 comments:

Allie Jolliffe Saturday, 16 April, 2011  

Awwww they are so lovely Gem! You and your Mum are like two peas. Can't wait to see your layouts...I can see them done with French Foliage....

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP