Stampin' Up! Mini Catalogue workshop

Friday 15 April 2011

Last night I held my Mini Catalogue launch workshop. Big thanks to all my good friends for coming along - I hope you had lots of crafty fun!

Despite being called Stampin' Up! we didn't do any stamping! So it was just Up!, as Hayley pointed out!

Our focus was the Big Shot and the fab range of dies and embossing options. We had lots of play time and the girls all made some fab cards.

Here is my sample card.



I used the Fun Flowers die, Square Lattice embossing folder, Swirls Scribbles die and Timeless Type Alphabet dies with the Springtime Vintage DSP.

These all make for lots of texture and interest, without taking ages to make or being overly fussy or complicated.



Here's a close up so you can see the different elements.

Of course, everyone made their card differently, as we used bits of the Springtime Vintage DSP and several colour combinations. And the alphabet meant personalised cards are really quick.

I forgot to take pics, but Maria put her husband's name on for their wedding anniversary today, Alex made her's as a wedding card for friends with their initials, Kylie's was for her nanna, Sam put her own name on and Helen stuck with just saying Hi. Hayley was awkward as usual and didn't finish hers off but took it home to add some other bits!

I've just managed to tidy up the living room and packed most of my stuff away now!

2 comments:

Bump to Baby: A Diary & corsets, crafts and cupcakes Friday, 15 April, 2011  

was really fun! i spent fortunes lol but had a fab time and i cant wait til all my stuff comes! :)

Allie Jolliffe Friday, 15 April, 2011  

Fantastic card Gem...the square lattice folder is awesome. Glad you had a great launch!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP