Scrapbooking and stitching

Sunday 17 April 2011

My SU mummy Julie set us all a challenge to CASE a project from the new Mini Catalogue but change a few elements. We had to switch the colour scheme, the size and an embellishment.

This is my entry.



The Sew Sweet Suite immediately appealed to me and I love the piece on the front cover of the catalogue using the embroidery hoop, so I used it as the basis for a scrapbook page.



I cut out the dressing model stamp from Sew Lovely and used the Timeless Type Junior Alphabet Dies in my Big Shot for the initials.



The picture is me working on a cross stitch piece that I turned into a cushion for my mum's Christmas present.



I ruffled up some Seam Binding Ribbon (really easy and so cute) and added lots of Big Buttons (and regular ones) as well as some flowers made from the Sweet Stitches DSP and Fun Flowers die. The middle of the flower is a button from the Sweet Buttons Embosslit.

This has to be one of my favourite scrapbook pages!

2 comments:

Allie Jolliffe Sunday, 17 April, 2011  

When I saw this suite in the catalogue, I thought it was made for you....loving the layout. Allie x

Vicky Hayes Tuesday, 19 April, 2011  

My favourite of your scrapbook pages I think Gem. Love all your cute owls - they have loads of personality! Hope you had a good day on Saturday and hope you had a big woolly with you! (And no, I'm not referring to Bod!)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP