Denman College - Day 5

Friday 8 April 2011

I'm now back in Leeds after a fantastic week at Denman College. I was really sad to leave and say goodbye to everyone but as I was the last to go I could wave them all off!

I had another amazing night's sleep and a good brekkie then a final walk around the grounds.

Here are a few more pics - there wasn't a cloud in the sky!









There are lots of pretty flowers and the odd mushroom!



Big trees!



Christmas Cottage looks beautiful as always!





I sat down to do a few more stitches - this is the view from the Drawing Room.

Neil and Rob from WI Life called in to say hello and get a couple more pics of me and my work and then I was off to get the train.

It has been a wonderful week and I really hope I can go back soon. The college is open to everyone and there are loads of courses as well as day schools. You can even stay there as a B&B. Go take a look at the Denman College web page for details!

I still have busy times ahead - Stampin' Up! training tomorrow, West Yorkshire Federation of Women's Institutes AGM on Tuesday (I will be doing a presentation on Denman and helping to run a Buns & Roses craft school), Stampin' Up! Mini Catalogue workshop on Thursday (let me know if you can come!), craft fair on Saturday ... the list goes on! Also got planned a drink or two with Sam, the Formula 1 is on, need to do some work. Oh, and finish my goldwork!

1 comments:

veronica Saturday, 09 April, 2011  

glad you enjoyed your time at Denman, have been 3 times so far, and would love to go again! always in awe of people who can sew, your goldwork flowers are really lovely

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP