Wedding night in Sheffield

Sunday 3 April 2011

Yesterday was Goergie and Brendan's wedding in Sheffield, so just a quick update to let you know I have survived! If you have me on Facebook/Twitter you'll apreciate the need for keeping this short! I ache!

Anywho, Helen and I decided we would go all out and stay at a hotel, and we got an absolute bargain with a really lovely four-star place for £50.

We napped, got ready (with the help of a shout-out on Capital FM!) and went to party. There were lots of lovely peeps, including quite a few WI ladies, and we drank and danced and were silly.

And I caught the bouquet! It got kinda crushed in the scramble, but here is how it looked this morning! It is currently hanging on my mirror drying out.



And I put my slice of wedding cake under my pillow, but I'm not really sure who I dreamed about. Maybe I have yet to meet him!

So now I'm waiting for food to be delivered from the chippy then I hope to be recovered enough to do a bit of work and prepare for Denman tomorrow!

1 comments:

Bump to Baby: A Diary & corsets, crafts and cupcakes Wednesday, 06 April, 2011  

haha! sounds like you had a fab time gem! i wondered what you meant when you drunkenly fb posted 'i have put cake under my pillow'!!!

congrats on catching the bouquet!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP