A card for a seamstress

Saturday 9 April 2011

Today I have been at the Julie's Jems all-day training with some of my lovely Stampin' Up! family.

We had lots of fun making some fab projects, and we laughed a lot as well!

We love to do swaps, and here is my card.



I used the Sew Lovely stamp set. I know I keep saying everything is my favourite, but they really are! I think my WI ladies will also like this one!

The sewing machine is punched out with the new Decorative Label punch and I also used this for the outer frame - I just chopped the shapes in half and stuck them round the outside.



Remember that old hand sewing machine I bought? Well I used that to stitch down some of the yummy Seam Binding.



And at the bottom I added a button using the Sweet Buttons Embosslit made from the Sweet Stitches DSP.

Such a cute card I think!

1 comments:

karyn Sunday, 10 April, 2011  

Hey love this card, thanx for the swap. i got a sewing machine for xmas with the intention of using it for my cards amoungst other stuff but as yet not done that, will have to get this kit and rectify that :0)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP