Just Believe gala

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Today's offering includes three cards made using the Just Believe stamp set. I've had these pics stored away for ages and never got round to sharing.





These two were made at my SU mummy Julie's class a while back. We used the Woodland Walk DSP, several punches, as well as the yummy Pearls.



And here's one I made for those reminder tins. I love this as I think it's rather 70s and reminds me of funky wallpaper. The main image was stamped on to Watercolour Paper and then lightly sprayed with water to make it bleed a little.

Tonight is the weekly get-together with Hayley and Helen, and this time we're at mine for a pyjama party. Scary films and popcorn at the ready!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP