Owl be there for you

Monday 18 April 2011

On Saturday I helped to run the Buns & Roses WI craft stall at a fair at the Cross Keys pub. It was a bit chilly with quite a breeze at times but at least it was dry.

Here is our table.



We've really got lots of lovely things on sale now from some of our talented members, and it's always good to help make them, and B&R, a few quid, as well as spread the word.

While I was there I made a few owls using the fab new punch. So much fun to play with this and use up some of those tiny little scraps of paper and card that I just can't manage to throw out!



Here's a Cajun Craze owl with googly eyes! If he had a mouth I think he'd be whistling like he was trying to avoid a question!



Here are a few variations in colour. I got some coloured lollipop sticks to make bookmarks.



And here's another bookmark and a brooch. I think the orange one is drunk!

I love the Two-Step Owl Punch as it is so much fun to use and you can make loads of little pieces like this really quickly and use up loads of scraps.

Lots on this week, with WI meetings, work and a bit of crafting too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP