Denman College - Day 3

Wednesday 6 April 2011

It's been another busy fun day at Denman College.

The sun has been shining brightly and the temperature must have got into the 20s, so I have made the most of that and walked around the grounds on breaks. It is so good to get some proper fresh air, as well as peace and quiet, and really take time out to relax.

I have been working hard on my embroidery as well though! We have around six hours of stitching time each day, which is broken up by meals and breaks. We don't just sit and work constantly though - tutor Hazel does some demos and there is lots of talking of course!

So, with myfive or six hours today, this is where I'm up to ...



One flower is finished! Hurrah! The second is underway and two are complete unknowns!

I've learnt some really fab techniques today and am feeling much more confident with the metallic threads and what you can do with them.

The girls were on realy good form again tonight. It'll be like the last day of term tomorrow!

But now, I must get some sleep - the WI Life snapper is taking photos of me tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP