Stampin' Up! - More than just card making

Sunday 3 April 2011

I hope you managed to get through the ILWS Mini Blog Hop yesterday. Wasn't it amazing?! So many talented demos out there with such great ideas!

As you may have guessed, I have been scheduling all these posts. Partly so I can make sure I have covered everything and partly because I am so busy and about to go away! Oh, and yesterday I would have been at my friend Georgie's wedding so today I am recovering!

Tomorrow, I head down to the Women's Institute's Denman College near Oxford. I was lucky enough to receive a bursary to study Elizabethan Embroidery for a week. I am so excited and can't wait to spend a few days stitching and talking!

Anyway, on to today's goodness.

As promised, I am going through the amazing new Stampin' Up! Mini Catalogue and showing off some of the yummy new products.

Today I want to share the Beveled Windowpanes.

I have been doing a few bits of jewellery and accessories recently and these are just perfect.



Basically, you stick a piece of DSP or cardstock on to the backof the acrylic frame. I use Crystal Effects to do this.

The images are from the Clearly For You stamp set. The background pattern is the same size as the largest windowpane and the birds fit across it just right! And the new Seam Binding fits through the holes exactly. Easy peasy!



I just looped the ribbon through and decorated it with a button and brads.

Of course, the windowpanes look great on cards too and you can simply wrap the ribbon round the cardstock to attach it.

I have scheduled several posts for this week with more Stampin' Up! Mini Catalogue goodness, but I will also try to check in with tales from Denman along the way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP