Two tags

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Just have a couple of tags to share today, using the beautiful Four Frames stamp set and matching Decorative Label Punch.



This first one I made for some of my friends and customers to go with the new Mini Catalogue I gave them.

I stamped the frame with the roses on and cooured it in using my Stampin' Write Markers. The monogram was added with Broadsheet Alphabet. I then covered both sides in sticky back plastic and punched it out. Finally, I added the Eyelet using the Crop-A-Dile and threaded it with Taffeta Ribbon.



This one is mine and it's on my summer handbag, along with my Julie's Jems team brooch and WI badge.



And here's a gift tag using the same stamp. Again, coloured in and punched out. The actual tag was cut from Crumb Cake card and I added a bit of the Springtime Vintage DSP and some butterflies made with the Beautiful Wings Embosslit on my Big Shot. It was finished off with the Seam Binding Ribbon in Rose Red.

Whoever has a birthday next may just get this label on their present. That is, assuming they get a present from me!

1 comments:

Vicky Hayes Tuesday, 19 April, 2011  

If there is a prize for the use of the Broadsheet Alphabet, you win hands down! The tags are both gorgeous and the monogrammed one looks fab on that fetching handbag!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP